Automated Clearing House Loan – ACH Loan
Automated Clearing House Loans allow business owners quick access to capital. ACH Loans offer an upfront sum, as the business owner agrees to give a share of future sales. An Automated Clearing House Loan can prove to be a viable option for businesses that would not qualify for a conventional loan. ACH Loan programs have a shorter term. The typical time for repayment ranges between 3-24 months. Programs exist that can advance 120% of monthly sales. Approval of an ACH Loan can be granted in 24 hours. Funding is also processed quickly. Within 5 days, a business owner can receive up to 10 million in funding. Unlike conventional loans, the business owner’s credit history is not heavily factored into approval of an Automated Clearing House Loan.
Automated Clearing House Loans are working capital that are determined off of gross business sales.
- Quick access to capital, Funding in 5 business days
- ACH Loans are based off of gross sales not net profits
- Tax returns are usually not required
- Loan amounts vary between $5,000 up to $10 million
- Daily remittance in lieu of payment of a high monthly loan
- Credit Scores as low as 500 accepted
- Home/Mobile Businesses are acceptable
- Available for franchise fees, working capital, inventory, equipment purchases
- Also can be funding source for advertising and legal fees
Call now to find out if you qualify for an ACH Loan
An ACH Loan can provide a business owner that possesses gross profits an opportunity to take a business to the next level. With careful consideration and planning an Automated Clearing House Loan can allow a business to truly thrive.
The rules and regulations that govern Automated Clearing House Loans are established by NACHA and the Federal Reserve.